Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Thank you...

I would like to thank everyone who helped make the grand opening of "Massage and Bodywork" a success.

It was a pretty big team effort for a one man operation.

I like to think of myself as self-sufficient. But some things require extra hands. (Moving furniture, for example.) And, have you ever tried to hang a mirror by yourself? You can't hold the mirror on the wall and then step back to make sure that it's not crooked.

"Why not just measure it?" you ask. This is New England... builders here are shooting for character-- not symmetry.

I also received some unsolicited help. Dad sent a great plant to make the studio seem more homey. And Mom made a beautiful afghan that is sure to come in handy in the upcoming winter months.

In a previous post I mentioned all the help I got with the website. That is way out of my league. And Paula outdid herself with my fancy new cards and the impressive On-Site Chair Massage brochure that will be on it's way to the printer very soon.

So I would like to put those brochures to good use. If you would like for me to come to your office or workplace to do chair massage, let me know. Also, if you know anyone who would be in charge of that type of thing (business owners, HR folks, etc.), let me know.

And I would especially like to thank all the people who sent in new referral business. That is the most important part. That is what pays the bills.

In fact, I am going to extend the Grand Opening Referral Incentive. Anyone who sends in five new clients before the end of October will receive a free one hour massage. And yes, this is includes last months referrals. So if you already sent in three new clients last month, you only need to send in two more for your free massage. (Or seven more to get two free massages!)

Here is a reminder of the rules: A referral is not a name on a piece of paper. A referral is a new client that I have never worked on before that schedules and keeps their appointment. That's it... easy. So send in everyone you know. Forward the e-mail of the flyer I sent out. If you didn't get one or deleted it, I will be happy to send it to you again.

And I will be happy to get some extra business cards to you so you can give them out to anyone who seems stressed, or in pain, or is pregnant, etc. You can even give one to the person in front of you while you are standing in line at the grocery store when you see them rub their neck!

Just be sure to write your name on the back of the card so that they remember who to give credit to when they fill out the "referred by" section of the Intake Form. This way we can add it to your list of five referrals. After the end of October, I will continue offering the regular incentive of $10 off your next appointment.

If anyone has any other suggestions or helpful hints that I may have overlooked, I am happy to hear them.

And I will say it one more time: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you... (OK three more times).

Peace and Love,
------Nick



No comments:

Post a Comment